The weather conditions look likely to worsen over the next few hours. In the event that snow does not clear and there are freezing conditions in the morning, we may, having looked at the health and safety of all, close for a snow day.
The final decision will be made in the morning by 7.30.
If we are closed for a snow day, I have made the decision to suspend on-line learning in the morning to give all children the opportunity to enjoy and learn through playing in the snow. All classes will then have one online lesson in the afternoon at 2pm.
Please go out and enjoy - make memories and lift spirits.