Our school lunches are freshly prepared daily, on the premises, by our chef Donna Toner and the menus change each week. You will find details of these, here on the website, emailed via Parentmail and in the front entrance.
Food is sourced from local suppliers where possible and vegetables and salad are served with all cooked meals.
To ensure that the lunchtime environment is pleasant and enjoyable, each class eats their lunch together with members of staff to create a positive ‘family dining’ experience.
Free School Meals
You are entitled to free school meals if you are in receipt of one of the following:
- Income Support
- Income based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit, provided you do not also receive Working Tax Credit and have an annual income as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs, that does not exceed £16,190
- Working Tax Credit during the four week period immediately after employment finishes or after you start to work less than 16 hours per week
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Support under part IV of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999
You need to apply for free meals at the school office and provide proof or you entitlement.
If you are unsure if you are entitled, please ask at the school office.
Please click here for a Free School Meal Application Form
From September 2014 Infant meals have been provided free of charge under a new Government initiative. We recommend that you take advantage of this excellent opportunity for your child to receive a well-balanced, nutritious meal at no cost.