This year we are looking forward to delivering an exciting range of sporting activities during our PE lessons in class and our after school clubs. In order for children to effectively participate in these lessons they need to bring a PE kit into school. All PE kits should contain a plain white t-shirt (school logo t-shirts available from Total Clothing), a pair of black or blue shorts or trousers and a black or blue jacket. Finally trainers are essential and spare socks or a waterproof jacket are recommended in case of bad weather.
The days that each class require their PE kit are as follows:
– Reception = Tuesday and Wednesday.
– Year 1 = Wednesday and Thursday.
– Year 2 = Wednesday and Friday.
– Year 3 = Monday and Thursday (also swimming on Wednesday).
– Year 4 = Tuesday and Friday.
– Year 5 = Thursday and Friday.
– Year 6 = Monday, Wednesday and Friday.