Winyates Primary School is a place where everyone is encouraged to reach for success. We recognise that children have the right to enjoy their time at school and to learn regardless of their ability. We seek to promote this right through our whole school values and ethos where we aim to:
- To promote high expectations of all pupils through the provision of a broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum which allows all children to succeed.
- To develop a sense of citizenship by building on the skills and knowledge needed to become a valued member of the School and wider community.
- To create a safe, caring and secure environment in which all individuals can thrive and one which promotes respect for other individuals and their property.
- To promote a health conscious community.
- To develop positive partnerships between home, school and the wider community.
Finally everything that we do within school is underpinned by our three school rules that encourage all children to be:
- Ready to Learn.